If you have recently started your business, probably your "To Do" list is never ending. Priorities do change every day and important business decisions like "Contact HMRC" are replaced by more commercial decisions like "Contact Potential Client". At the early stage of your business, we can help you with following.
- Tax planning to reduce unexpected tax bills.
- Liaising Companies House and HMRC on your behalf.
- Implement bespoke accounting systems.
We have clients with specific needs. Be it a tax requirement or reporting requirement, they need some more detailed work from their accountants. For example, a business with complex revenue channel involving more than one country or a tour operator subjected to TOMS VAT.
- A business with varied geographic presence.
- A business subject to special rules.
- Performance-based reporting.
The last thing you want at this stage of your business is to receive a "Brown Envelope" containing a notice of "PENALTY" because you were busy 2 o'clock at night drafting that email to your client and the VAT return was nowhere in your thoughts. For growing businesses, we work on following principles.
- Take proactive steps lead the client
- Prepare and submit the necessary paperwork on time
- Liaise with the client to make sure, dues are paid
Just because social enterprise does not operate with a motive of profit making, it does not mean that it will not need an accountant. In fact, such enterprises will need accountants with specialised knowledge. Their accounts should be able to carry out following
- Independent Examinations
- Grant Audits
- Statutory Audits